Russell Redi-Mix Concrete/Langenburg Redi-Mix Ltd. a Division of Coco Group, a leader in the heavy road construction business in Manitoba, Saskatchewan and Eastern Canada, has an opportunity for a Traffic Control Coordinator.
- Be able to work with supervisors and project managers to ensure traffic operations are in place and to provide a safe work zone
- Ensure Traffic Control Devices are Installed, positioned, relocated or removed as conditions change
- Ensure Flag persons perform traffic control duties competently and safely by relaying the proper information
- Ensure that flag persons are properly informed concerning road conditions and wearing proper personal protective equipment
- Performing temporary flagging duties for required breaks or as needed
- Finalize traffic control measures with Road Crew Supervisors/Project Managers
- When required by Ministry of Transportation (MIT); direct the implementation of the Traffic Control Plan (TCP)
- Monitor traffic operations to determine the effectiveness of the Traffic Control Plan (TCP)
- Ensure that the Traffic Management Plan (TMP) is up to date
- Valid driver’s licence with clear driver’s abstract and access to a reliable vehicle
- Be able to physically perform duties ex. Lifting/moving traffic devices, etc.
- Work long hours in all weather conditions
- Be able to travel and work away from home
- Operation of basic hand tools ex. assembling/disassembling traffic devices
- Fluent in English
- Be able to communicate effectively with supervisor’s, workers and the public
If you're a high energy, self-motivated individual who is willing to work hard in a team-oriented, fast-paced environment, we want to talk to you!
We thank you for your interest; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary