Harvard Media Inc.
ATTENTION! THIS IS AN OPEN CALL FOR ALL WITH EXPERT KNOWLEDGE IN THE BIG WEIRD WORLD OF SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION!
Harvard Media is currently searching for a SEO specialist that will do all the back end nerdy things to help our clients websites be recognized and placed high in search results by the almighty Goog. We’re looking for an individual who has made a point of learning the do’s and don’ts of expert level SEO and is committed to continued learning in the field because let’s face it...people are gonna continue to google things for at least the next couple years.
Here are some things YOU GOTTA be able to do:
- Work collaboratively with the digital team and subject matter experts on content plans, including ideation, keyword research, content gap identification, on-page recommendations and results analysis
- Conduct SEO analysis and provide recommendations on website structure and pages
- Execute strategies for content development with SEO goals – general and keyword specific
- Administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools) for purposes of diagnostic reporting on client projects
- Help increase the efficacy of growing content-based links with external partners
- Keep pace with the SEO industry trends and developments
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance with client goals
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major organic search channels
- Work with digital specialists to align organic search marketing and build cohesive digital marketing strategies and campaigns
- We do have a super rad team of copywriters, designers, etc for you to work with. More important than how much SEO knowledge you have, you must hold the following personality traits:
- Nicest person ever
- Loves working within a team environment
- Has the ability to make something from nothing
- Can meet tight deadlines
- Will stay composed and focused when given "rush jobs"
- Willing to learn new things
- Is NOT afraid of taking risks and trying new things
- Is able to take creative criticism
- Is able to give creative criticism without starting a fight… Unless that fight is a food fight.
Post secondary education, diplomas, certificates and degrees are cool. Experience is WAY cool
Come work with us, you’ll be glad you did.