POSITION: Marketing and Design Coordinator
DEPARTMENT: Head Office – Marketing
REPORTS TO: Marketing Manager
STATUS: Permanent Full-time
SALARY: $18/hour + Benefits
OSIM is a global leader in well-being lifestyle and massage product industry. Founded in 1980, we provide uncompromising product quality and excellence retail experience to all our user. We are currently looking for dedicated Marketing & Design Coordinator to join our firm and our mission to continue inspiring well-being across North America.
The Marketing & Design Assistant will be involved in developing marketing campaigns for both online and offline to promote our products and service. It is a varied role that includes planning, advertising, design, public relations, event organization and research.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Visual display/merchandising for the stores, roadshow and tradeshows according to brand guideline
- Design, create and manage marketing materials, including brochures, flyers and banners
- Explore new markets and increasing revenue through marketing and branding
- Source advertising opportunities, design and implement advertisements in local, regional, national and specialist for publications, radio, outdoor advertising, online, direct mail, point of purchase and event marketing.
- Constantly generate blog posts with images/articles in English to engage with the followers
- Manage social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Google, Yelp and other 3rd party applications
- Educate the market with massage benefits and healthy lifestyle
- Conduct market trend and competitor research for marketing development
- Bachelor’s degree in either Communications, Marketing, Design or Advertising
- Work experience in a similar role with demonstrable examples of success.
- Has design flair and proficient with Adobe software (Please also include a link to your portfolio of your work (Graphic Design works, Web & Print Design, Online Advertising, etc.) when applying)
- Excellent understanding of social media platforms, digital marketing and online campaign management
- Strong verbal and written communication in English
- Verbal and written communication in Chinese is a great asset
- Team-oriented, reliable, driven, excellent work ethic and attention to detail.
- The confidence to assess opportunities and action initiatives in a time-sensitive manner.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with excellent time management skills
- Knowledge of and experience with Google AdWords (running Search and Display ads), Facebook advertising, YouTube ads, email marketing and creating landing page for opt-in.
- Professional knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office Suite
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary
- Extended health benefit covering prescription, dental, vision and more
- 4% Vacation pay
- Staff Discount for OSIM products
- Team building Activities
- Training allowance for professional learning and growth
- Opportunity for career growth
We thank all candidates for showing interest in our Company; however, only selected candidates will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00 /hour
- Graphic Design: 1 year (Required)
- Marketing: 1 year (Required)