Reason for Post :
Position Status :
Temporary- Full time
Work Shifts :
CIUSSS de l'Ouest-de-l’Île-de-Montréal
Job Territory :
Quality, Assessment, Performance and Ethics Directorate
Service :Reference number :
Number of days :Length of Assignment :Work Schedule :Salary :Number of positions available :
Job Category :
Process Optimization (Administrative Proceedings Specialist)
Posting Start Date :
Posting End Date :
The Montreal West Island IUHSSC is currently looking for an Administrative Proceedings Specialist to fill a full-time need within the institution's Performance and Statistics Service, located at the Douglas Mental Health University Institute in Verdun.
*** The job offered is temporary with a very high possibility of permanence. ***
As part of his/her duties, the Administrative Proceedings Specialist analyzes the needs, develops and provides the professional techniques concerning administrative methods and systems in order to improve service functioning.
More specifically, under the supervision of the manager of the Performance and Statistics Service, the incumbent will:
- Develop, analyze and interpret the meaning of tools, indicators and statistics, with the aim of facilitating integration by managers and professionals of the organization;
- Develop, manage or advise on special projects such as IT development of dashboards, quality audits, calibration, process analysis, etc.
- Hold a relevant undergraduate university degree (administration, information technology, software engineering or another appropriate university discipline);
- Two (2) years of experience in similar functions, an asset (e.g. in the field of business intelligence, business analysis or data analysis);
- Demonstrated practical knowledge in Microsoft's range of business intelligence products (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS and DBMS);
- Good knowledge in the production of reports, an asset (SSRS);
- Good knowledge with relational databases, SQL language and ETL concepts;
- Able to work in a complex environment, manage multiple files and establish priorities;
- Able to communicate in French and English, both orally and in writing.
We thank all applicants. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
The West Island of Montreal IHSSUC has a program for the access to equal employment and invites natives, visible minorities, women, and persons with disabilities to apply for positions. Persons with disabilities can share their special needs in relation to the selection process for the position requested to facilitate the study of their application.
If you are applying for a mobile device (smartphone, tablet), you will receive an acknowledgment email asking you to go update your CV for your application to be considered.