1350 Johnson Ouest, St. Hyacinthe, Quebec, J2S 8J4
What you'll do
- Patient greeting and confirmation of accuracy of all pertinent prescription information prior to filling
- Data entry of patient care information into HealthWatch
- Third Party adjudication where required and necessary
- Accurate dispensing prescription medications
- Maintenance of pharmacy stock through inventory control systems
- General OTC enquiries from patients and referral to Pharmacist where required and necessary
- Handling customer prescription pick up
- Assisting with cashier responsibilities as required in the Pharmacy
What you'll need
- Experience as a Pharmacy Assistant
- Excellent organizational skills and detail orientation
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrated customer service experience
- Strong motivation to succeed
- Proficient computer/data/entry skills
Choice Properties REIT recognizes Canada's diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants and employees with disabilities.
In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.
Number of Openings:
If you have Employee Self Service (ESS) on Workday, apply to this job via the Workday application.