Looking for a telemarketer for a busy HVAC company. Outbound calling required. Commission on lead conversion paid in addition to hourly rate.
Tuesday to Friday
Sales force-9:30am to 6pm
Work Sales Opportunity queues. Work with Service/Maintenance and Installers to secure and schedule appointments for the Sales Agent through Sales force. Reconcile and update reports daily. Work with Sales Agent (EMC’s) for regular updates. Update status change in Sales force and Clarify.
· Retrieve all messages-daily
· Organize all calls in click and lock them down-daily
· Schedule, order and arrange for delivery of part to site or district-daily
· Work the follow-up cases: billing disputes, cancelled calls, linked calls, past priority calls,
workmanship issues etc… Properly title follow-up cases by department. Forward water heater related issues to their queue-daily
· Check e-mails regularly throughout the day and respond when needed-daily
· Identify any warranty parts going out and notify tech of status-daily
· Work opportunity (Salesforce), service and water heater queues after 3:30pm or on weekends
· Put all replenishment away in their lockers daily
· Work Click Schedule-work load scheduler for the technicians/installers.
· Works the Parts queue-order parts and arrange for delivery to site
· Work the Opportunity queue-Salesforce/Small Opportunities
· Work the Water Heater queue-schedule water heater exchanges
· Work the follow-up queues-handling unsuitable appointments, missed appointments, billing complaints and other related issues
· Receiving all incoming calls and retrieving all messages.
Must have experience in Microsoft Office
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 /hour