We are Hiring!
Are you a dynamic Early Educator who values making a real impact and enriching the lives of children? If so, we encourage you to join our team!
North York (Don Mills and DVP),
- competitive wages at $20.69 plus PWE ($2.00 per hour).·
- medical and dental.
- wellness, rejuvenation and vacation days.
- must be comfortable working with all age groups (Infant through School Age).
- have a minimum one (1) year of child care experience in a child care centre.
- has earned an Early Childhood Diploma or Assistant Certificate.
- ** Must be available Monday to Friday on a rotating shift for either a 7:00 a.m. start or 6:00 p.m. close (7.5 hours per day).
You will plan, organize and implement programs for children between the ages of infancy and 12 years. You will joyfully lead children in activities to stimulate and develop their intellectual, physical and emotional growth, and ensure their security and well-being.
Successful Candidates will require…
- a current and valid Standard First Aid and CPR (Level C).
- a completed CFEL health form, filled out with Ministry required immunizations.
- Note: the health form is offered upon a successful interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.05 to $22.69 /hour
- teaching: 1 year (Required)