Project Chief Engineer-TPOOL-CASBPCE
PROJECT CHIEF ENGINEER
At Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you’ll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. It’s all about progress.
Join us as an Project Chief Engineer and you’ll be looking at a career-defining role based in St. Bruno, Quebec.
As an Project Chief Engineer, you will have the mandate to define and control the vehicle concept and design. You will the key communication point for all Engineering topics with full and ultimate responsibility for the design integrity (product safety, reliability and performance).
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure that the delivered product as the sum of all sub-functions and subsystems performs as requested to fulfill the customer contractual requirements;
- Ensure fulfillment of safety and performance requirements;
- Implementation of platform concept / re-use;
- Ensure that the product development is in line with the agreed product strategy;
- Identify the configuration items and the traceable items within the Engineering Scope.
- Engineering Degree or equivalent;
- Minimum ten (10) to fifteen (15) years of experience post graduate;
- Minimum six (6) years in a customer facing leadership role;
- Experience working in a complex international environment.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Bombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industry’s broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signaling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
17.06.2020, 7:56:50 AM
17.07.2020, 11:59:00 PM