7170 Glover Rd, P.O. Box 73, Stn Milner, BC Canada V2Y 0W9
Ph 604-888-0420 Fax:
Bevo Farms Ltd.
7170 Glover Road, P.O. Box 73, Stn Milner, BC Canada V2Y 0W9
To be determined based on experience
RRSPs, extended health, medical, dental, life insurance
email@example.com fax: 604-888-8048
ABOUT BEVO FARMS LTD.
Bevo is the largest supplier of propagated plants in North America, providing greenhouses, field farms,
nurseries, and wholesalers across the continent with healthy, vigorous, pest-and-disease-free plants.
We are looking for a dedicated and hard working Greenhouse Sales Coordinator. The Sales Coordinator
is the first point of contact with existing and new customers and is responsible for sales of Bevo
products. The Sales Coordinator plans, coordinates and processes customer inquiries and subsequent
customer orders into the Bevo Production System. The Coordinator accurately communicates order
confirmations and seed requirements and ensures all related materials are forwarded timely and
appropriately within the company. The Sales Coordinator ensures professional communication within
all impacted Bevo functions and to the customer on their product and service requirements.
1. Acts as the primary Bevo contact to the customer for receiving and processing inquiries,
ensuring customer orders are clearly and fully defined, confirmed and entered into Bevo’s Order
Management System. Directs, coordinates and documents all customer contacts, related
changes to product requirements, or other issues of customer support.
2. Works closely with the Head Grower, Operations Manager, the Buyer and Production
Coordinator to plan ongoing production resources, production scheduling and any impact on
customer requirements. Takes all necessary actions for timely and complete communication
with all affected Bevo personnel to ensure changes or developments impacting customer
product needs and delivery schedules are managed appropriately.
3. Assists in the company-wide effort to develop and implement policies and operating procedures
supporting consistent business processes.
4. Establishes systematic means for relaying timely and accurate information on seeding orders,
delivery orders, shipping specifications and other order details. Ensures that the Growers
receive all necessary customer information on a daily basis.
5. Takes a proactive role in establishing frequent contacts with customers and communicates
within Bevo, all necessary feedback on customer service and future business needs. Establishes
a format for annual surveying of major customers by product and market segment. Acts as the
central Bevo-to-customer contact resource to receive and process customer complaints and
ensuring full resolution of customer issues.
6. When required, provides back-up support to the Purchaser for buying duties.
7. Performs other duties as required.
Graduation from high school and preferably possessing a community college degree supplemented with
formal sales and customer service training and or materials management training. Demonstrated solid
career growth with sound supervisory, planning and computer skills from four to six years experience,
preferably in a greenhouse or horticultural industry and possessing good business judgment,
interpersonal, planning and communication skills.
resume to Human Resources via email:
- Legally entitled to work in Canada.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team; listen well and follow direction.
- Must have good communication skills and own transportation.
- If you have the skills and experience of a Sales Coordinator, please send your cover letter +
firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you to
discuss this opportunity.
- We thank all the applicants for their interest in this position, however, only those candidates
chosen for an interview will be contacted.