My Winnipeg Therapist - Winnipeg, MB (il y a 30+ jours)

Postuler dès maintenant


We’re looking for an Experienced Licensed Couples Therapist. We are located at 34 Carlton Street in downtown Winnipeg.

The services will be on a contractual basis, with an agreed upon fee per session. As a member of our team, you are required to function as an independent mental health clinician. Along with couples counselling you will expected to provide individual counselling. The position can be tailored to varying specialties or experiences that you have.


Part-Time - 2 days/week


Reception & administration support
--phone intake and appointment scheduling
--managing billing, invoicing and payments
Use of E-Health Records system for scheduling, clinical notes and client communication
Collaborative clinic setting
Motivated clients with diverse issues


Providing treatment of a variety of mental health issues using evidence-based practice including CBT along with other modalities of therapy
Participating as an member in collaborative case consultations
Creating and maintaining patient records in a timely manner


Hold a Masters in Social Work, Masters of Marriage and Family Therapy or Canadian Certified Counsellor
Excellent interpersonal and communication skill
Comprehensive knowledge and advanced level of practice in clinical assessment and treatment models
Demonstrated ability to problem-solve complex situations and manage sensitive issues
Comprehensive knowledge and skill in a range of intervention modalities
Demonstrated skills working with diverse populations and presenting issues
Skilled at working with people with co-occurring mental health disorders
Must be registered or eligible for registration with your professional colleague
Have professional practice liability insuranceor able to obtain

This position is subject to a Criminal Record Check, including Vulnerable Sector Search, an Adult Abuse Registry Check, and a Child Abuse Registry Check.

Job Type: Part-time


  • clinical practice: 3 years (Preferred)


  • Master's Degree (Required)


  • Therapist (Required)