Seeking an office assistant to work within our Sales, Purchasing and Sourcing Departments. The primary goal of this position is for day to day order entry, invoicing and filing. The right candidate must have a can-do Attitude. You’re a confident and resilient self-starter with an unwavering willingness to roll up your sleeves and tackle the day-to-day tasks the role presents. You respond to changing priorities with urgency and work effectively under pressure. Assuring a steady completion of workload in a timely manner is key to success in this position.
· Receive, validate and enter sales orders
· Communicate with Sales force to confirm sales orders.
· Perform secretarial and administrative duties for the office, including coordinating courier pick- ups and drop-offs.
· Provide back up support to answer and re-direct incoming phone calls
· Process mail and order stationery supplies to ensure the efficiency of the day-to-day operations.
· High School Diploma, required.
· Minimum 2 years of related work experience
· Proficient PC skills / Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel and Word)
· Bilingual in English and French, both verbal and written.
· Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks while handling a high volume of inquiries with minimal supervision.
· Demonstrated ability to multitask and to work as part of a team.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $33,000.00 to $38,000.00 /year