Join a dynamic and exciting team in the South Surrey Area.
Open yourself to a wealth of opportunities in your career in child care. Creative Kids Learning Centers is searching for permanent full-time Infant and Toddler Educators for our busy Hazelmere location. This position is for someone with their IT certification and that has well developed leadership skills.
Why Work For Creative Kids?
*Permanent full-time position
*Organization has opted into Wage Enhancement - an additional $2.00 per/hr come April
*Extended Medical and Dental Benefits available after 90 days
*Pension Plan available after 90 days
*Free Workshops available for renewal hours
*Paid first aid and criminal record check for employees employed for 1 year
*2 weeks paid vacation your first year
*50% childcare discount
*Organization is run by ECE educated professionals
*Responsive and caring management
*Sub list available for time off
*Professional Development subsidy and financial assistance for further schooling
*Bonus Time Accrual your first year to use for sick days/personal days your second year
*Bonus for having your Class 4 license and willing to drive
*$500 signing bonus for Infant Toddler Educators - paid over first 10 cheques
You will have strengths in:
- working with a team and supporting an Infant Toddler program
- Knowledge of licensing requirements
- Planning, implementing and evaluating activities and experiences to meet individual and group needs of all children and families of a child care program.
- Guiding and caring for a group of children ages 3 to 36 months.
- Encouraging learning and developing positive self-concepts for children
- Ensuring a healthy and safe environment for children.
- Effective and cooperative team work and communication.
- Maintaining positive and supportive relationships with parents and families.
You will have:
- experience preferred but will train
- ECE or Infant/Toddler certification
- First Aid training and current certification
- Clear Criminal Record Check
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Well developed interpersonal skills, including oral and written communication.
- Ability to model, mentor and train new staff
- Strong knowledge and awareness of:
- Age-appropriate programming and developmental needs of children
- Family and parenting issues and needs
- Knowledge of broader child care field and its role in the community
Your additional assets may include:
- Special Needs certificate & license
- Class 4 drivers license (or willingness to obtain) Additional Flex Days as a Class 4 Driver
Job Type: Full-time
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- On-site parking
- Vacation & paid time off
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- Company pension
- Casual dress
- Education reimbursement
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- early childhood education: 1 year (Required)
- ECE or Infant Toddler (Required)
- Fluent English (Required)