CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTATIVE AND ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT
WHAT WOULD YOU BE DOING?
Consistently deliver exceptional customer care, turning our customers into raving fans in the process.
Provide broad administrative support to facilitate the smooth running of the facility and quality assurance support to maintain the company’s GMP compliance.
CUSTOMER SUPPORT & ADMINISTRATION (80%)
Act as the single point of contact for a number of Canadian, US and International clients and take ownership of their needs and deliver exceptional customer support. Requirements include but are not limited to:
· Professionally manage customer requests and inquiries (mainly phone and email but also personal visits to the warehouse from time to time).
· Monitor client order activity. Ensure all ProPack CA commitments are met including receiving /shipping turnaround and client charges.
· Monitor client order fulfillment and shipping charges for accuracy.
· Help clients help themselves by developing a competency with ProPack CA online client tools – P3PL, and providing education and training where appropriate.
· Facilitate product and shipment compliance requirements for applicable retail orders
· Documentation management (filing of client order paperwork).
· Monitor client performance and client charges for consistency especially where client operates in multiple facilities.
· Analyze client performance to aid client and support planning processes
· Coordinate shipments with shipping suppliers as required.
· Place and manage any shipment claims with our various shipping companies as required.
· Identify and investigate any billing or inventory concerns and work both internally and with client to provide solutions, both immediate and long term.
· Anticipate client needs. Be proactive in identifying and communicating possible issues and solutions.
· Develop rapport with clients through performance.
· Assist with preparation of shipping quotations, customs documentation. Coordinate with and manage both domestic and cross border carriers.
· Respond to a wide range of client phone and email inquiries including order status, shipping details, inventory information, receiving updates etc.
· Prepare adhoc reports, fulfill general office duties as required.
· Support fellow team members daily
QUALITY ASSURANCE ADMIN SUPPORT (Typically 20%)
Act as onsite Quality Assurance person, supporting QA Manager with a variety of activities to ensure ongoing compliance with requirements.
· Coordinate gathering and recording daily warehouse temperature and humidity readings (where applicable).
· Review quality-related product client complaint case logs (as communicated by other Client Care Representatives).
· Maintain a detailed log of weekly and monthly QA inspections.
· Conduct weekly QA facility Inspection and report on findings.
· Reviewing the monthly designated SOPs/GMPs.
· Conducting monthly inspections (cleaning logs, pest control logs, truck inspection logs, etc.).
· Conducting monthly audit of quality-related case logs and client return disposition forms.
· Creating and maintaining SOP and GMP compliance documents.
· Assisting Senior Manager Compliance in the enforcement of quality controls, communication of quality & dietary supplement program requirements as required, identification of dietary supplement safety and process improvement ideas.
· Overseeing approval and use of all new NHPs brought into the facility.
· Act as first point of contact for impromptu Health Canada inspections.
· Completing assigned projects and reports from the Senior Manager Compliance
HOW DO YOU KNOW IF YOU’VE GOT WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
· You will have at least two years of experience providing customer care in a business to business environment, ideally for a third-party logistics (3PL) or multi-client warehouse/distributor. You will have a good understanding of SKUs and inventory management. Exposure to Quality Assurance programs and GMP would be beneficial.
· You are an accomplished customer care specialist but are looking for more. You relish the opportunity to work for a growing organization when you can make a difference. You are determined to contribute and have a positive impact.
ATTRIBUTES & EXPECTATIONS
· Strong cultural fit; exemplify ProPack’s Core Values of “Humble, Hungry, and Teamwork”
· Ability to prioritize and organize work to achieve highest level of efficiency and accuracy while maintaining excellent levels of support for customers, co-workers and suppliers.
· Ability to deliver a high level of customer service at all times while never losing sight of the health and growth of the company.
· Willing to step in to help anywhere if needed
· Available to work outside of regular business hours if required, i.e. come in early mornings, stay later into the evening during very busy periods
SKILLS & ABILITIES
· Self-directed. Self-motivated.
· Very well organized with excellent attention to detail.
· Great with follow up and meeting commitments.
· Effective and skilled communicator both written and verbal.
· Good presentation skills in person and on the phone.
· Great with people.
· At least mid-level knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
· Comfortable in learning new applications such as order and warehouse management systems.
· Comfortable working with multiple applications
· Post secondary education
· Business and/or operations management
WHAT ABOUT HOURS AND COMPENSATION?
· Salary: Competitive.
· Vacation: 2 weeks to start (accrued during first year)
· Group Benefits: After 3 months.
· Office Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:00 to 4:00 pm.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Pay: $18.00-$22.00 per hour
We are practicing social distancing within work environment , cleaning of communal spaces and equipment and personal work spaces happens daily, temperatures are taken as staff and any visitor enter the facility,