Special Instructions to Applicants
Please note that preference will be given to APT Members.
Applicants must submit a cover letter and an updated resume that clearly states how they meet the posted qualifications.
(Faculty and Sessional postings only)
CUPE Information (CUPE postings only)
SA - Enrolment Services
$59,283 - $77,406 Annually
Duration (if term)
8:15 am - 4:30 pm, Monday to Friday
Some evenings and weekends will be required.
Reporting to the Manager, Communications and Central ES Services, this position is responsible for maintaining the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system which houses guidance counsellor and prospective student information, and the prospective student microsite. This includes maintaining and improving functionality of the CRM system, communicating with the system vendor, and overseeing upgrades and additions to this system. As well, the position ensures that the prospective student website is up to date and accurate. This includes writing and editing content, designing layout, and continuous testing and improvement.
Along with the manager, this position is responsible for implementing the communication plan for the entire Enrolment Services unit, which includes Student Recruitment and Marketing, Student Awards and Financial Aid, and Admissions. This includes coordinating phone, email and text campaigns, writing and editing communications, assisting with event planning, and supporting marketing efforts.
This position acts as a back-up supervisor to the Enrolment Services front desk. When the Manager, Communications and Central ES Services is away this position will be responsible for supervising the day-to-day operations of the front desk as well as the staff, which includes one CUPE 4 position and a number of student assistants.
This position will also be involved in developing the content for prospective student publications, assisting the Recruitment and Admissions teams with event planning, representing the University of Regina at on and off-campus recruitment events, and providing enrolment counselling. Some recruitment travel is required.
Required Applicant Documents:
- Undergraduate Degree combined with a minimum of 3 years related experience, preferably in a university environment. An equivalent combination of education, training and experience may be considered;
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communications skills, including the ability to communicate to various audiences;
- Demonstrated ability to make decisions based on sound judgment;
- Ability to resolve complex problems using analytical skills, reasoning, and research;
- Demonstrated ability to set, direct, and achieve goals in alignment with an overall strategic mission;
- Demonstrated ability to provide excellent customer service in a student-centered environment;
- Demonstrated experience communicating in a cross-culturally sensitive manner;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software;
- Knowledge of Banner Student Module and related reports (or similar experience working with complex databases and reporting);
- Strong technical expertise and ability to lead system implementations and upgrades;
- Knowledge of University policies and procedures;
- Experience in a supervisory capacity;
- Ability to work in a team oriented environment;
- Experience with conflict resolution and making independent discretionary decisions;
- Experience with writing instruction manuals and training others on complex policies and programs;
- Experience working with multiple deadlines and conflicting priorities;
- Ability to coordinate a team, motivate, and lead others;
- Attention to detail is essential;
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment and dealing with sensitive information;
- Ability to comply with the Freedom of Information and the Protection of Privacy Act;
- Ability to identify and report unsafe acts, workplace hazards, and incidents that result (or could result) in injury, illness, or environmental damage;
- Ability to work and lead staff to work and act safely.
The University of Regina is committed to an inclusive workplace that reflects the richness of the community that we serve. The University welcomes applications from all qualified individuals, including individuals within the University's employment equity categories of women, persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities, Indigenous persons, individuals of diverse gender and sexual orientation and all groups protected by the Human Rights Code.