Reason for Post :
Position Status :
Permanent- Full time
Work Shifts :
CIUSSS de l'Ouest-de-l’Île-de-Montréal
Job Territory :
Technical Services Directorate
Service :Reference number :
Number of days :Length of Assignment :Work Schedule :Salary :Number of positions available :
Job Category :
Specialized Labor (Electrician, Painter, Plumber, Carpenter, Stationary Engineer, General Handyman, etc.)
Posting Start Date :
Posting End Date :
- Person who does various work relating to the renovation, repairing and maintenance of buildings, sanitary facilities or mechanical components.
- He/ she must have a Diploma of professional studies from a school recognized by the competent ministry in one of the trades or occupations in which he /she works, in accordance with the Act respecting the workforce vocational training and qualification or equivalent competence.
- Person who builds, repairs and maintains wood frames, wall, ceiling and floor finishing and other works, using wood, metal or other materials, as the case may be. Installs and fits doors, windows and indoor and outdoor hardware. Makes, renovates and repairs built-in or mobile furniture, according to plans, estimates, specifications and instructions.
- Must hold a competency certificate as « Carpenter » issued by the relevant department or possess equivalent competence.
- Must have a diploma of vocational studies (dvs) in carpentry-joinery or equivalent recognized by the competent ministry; must have a competency card ccq carpenter;
- Must have the physical conditions required for the position : standing, flexing, extension, frequent lifting of light and heavy weights;
- Have basic computer skills to navigate the eespresso, octopus and outlook;
- The candidate must successfully pass a competency test (theoretical and practical);
- Functional knowledge of french and english.
We thank all applicants. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
The West Island of Montreal IHSSUC has a program for the access to equal employment and invites natives, visible minorities, women, and persons with disabilities to apply for positions. Persons with disabilities can share their special needs in relation to the selection process for the position requested to facilitate the study of their application.
If you are applying for a mobile device (smartphone, tablet), you will receive an acknowledgment email asking you to go update your CV for your application to be considered.