Workforce Management Analyst
Join the team at StorageVault Canada. We are driven to succeed!
As the largest and fastest-growing storage provider in Canada, our team is expanding and we are looking for a Workforce Management Analyst to be part of our team of professionals to design and execute the team’s feature roadmap while fostering a positive, goal-oriented culture. You will have direct input into requirement definition, and will work closely with internal clients and colleagues to define, develop and deliver workforce management services.
As part of the Business Intelligence Team, the individual will act as a pivotal workforce management support person. This responsibility comprises capacity planning, data analytics, innovation and real-time monitoring of WFM metrics (service levels, availability, schedule adherence).
Successful candidates will have an established track record of managing a project end-to-end, a solid knowledge of WFM principles & methodology with advanced communication skills, and be driven to achieve results in a collaborative environment with all business units and levels in a fast-paced environment.
What You’ll Do
- Analyze and report on trends using historical data to develop both forecast models and schedules
- Partner with key stakeholders (Training, Marketing, Operations teams) to gather information and determine the impact that initiatives will have on forecasts
- Track Forecast Accuracy and identify gap drivers
- Create ad-hoc reports to supply trend analysis with recommendations for improvements
- Liaise with the leadership team on opportunities for optimizing scheduling practices.
- Act as a reference and escalation point of contact for centre staff
- Other administrative tasks, vacation bids, shift trades, etc.
What You Have
- Several years’ experience in contact center forecasting and scheduling
- Ability to independently drive for forecast accuracy improvement
- Excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills with a focus on high level of professionalism and customer service
- Able to juggle concurrent priorities, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, proficient in other MS Office Suite applications
Who You Are
- Detail oriented, analytical with superior mathematical skills
- Self-motivated with strong time management skills
- Motivational and can positively influence others
- Strong team player with good communication skills
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- Vision care
- Bonus scheme
- Vacation & paid time off
- Flexible working hours
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $17.00 to $23.00 /hour
- Workforce Management: 2 years (Required)
- Contact Centre: 2 years (Required)
- Report writing : 2 years (Required)
- Excel: 2 years (Required)