The Sales Executive, a member of Shred-its sales team, is responsible for the direct sales of Shred-it’s services to potential and existing customers within an assigned territory. The Sales Executive is responsible for all aspects of sales, pipeline building, qualifying target opportunities, managing the sales cycle, closing orders and following through to revenue. The Sales Executive maintains Shred-its policies, standards, and practices both within and outside their assigned territory and ensures adherence to Shred-it’s Vision, Mission and Values. Key Job Activities:
- Aggressively sell document destruction services to prospective customers in a specific territory.
- In conjunction with the District Sales Manager, develop and set specific and measurable sales targets
on a monthly and annual basis.
- Develops and maintains a pipeline of opportunities for the assigned territory.
- Develops and maintains a sales strategy for the assigned territory.
- Maintains a personal level of expertise of Shred-it services and competitive solutions.
- Develops customer lead activity through telephone and door-to-door cold-calling, appointment
setting and direct mail campaigns.
- Participates in all sales and other training provided by Shred-it.
- Implements and demonstrates best practices to sell Shred-it solutions to prospective and
- Participates in special projects and promotional campaigns under the direction of the District Sales
- Reports daily activities and sales results to the District Sales Manager.
- Maintains a responsible approach to all security and safety matters related to Shred-it operations,
following the company’s policies and procedures at all times and bringing the manager's attention to any
areas of concern.
CUSTOMER SERVICE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Liaises with customers to understand their requirements with respect to products and services that the business currently offers or is planning to offer.
- Establishes personal relationships with current and potential customers in the assigned territory.
- Serves as a Helpful Expert in exceeding customer expectations on a regular basis. Education: Required Education: in Bachelors Experience (North America & LATAM): Certifications and/or Licenses: Disclaimer:
The above description is meant to provide a summary of the nature and level of work being performed; it should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and requirements of the job or person. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise. Stericycle will consider requests for workplace accommodations for protected physical or mental limitations in accordance with its human resources policies and local laws.To the extent permissible under local law, and consistent with business necessity, Stericycle reserves the right to modify the content formally or informally, either verbally or in writing, at any time with or without advance notice.