Reporting to the Clinical Cares Coordinators, the Beneficiary Attendant (PAB) takes care of the personal needs of residents, accompanying them in their daily activities. He or she works daily in collaboration with other PABs.
LET'S NOT ABANDON OUR SENIORS BECAUSE OF COVID19!!!
- Support residents in carrying out their daily care (showers supervision, hair washing, foot and hand care, etc.);
- Ensures rooms are tidy and clean;
- Distribute medication;
- Accompany residents to their daily activities;
- Assists residents during meal times;
- Record daily observations and share them with other members of the work team;
- Completes all relevant administrative documents or required from time to time;
- Perform any other related tasks.
- DEP in Institutional Assistance or other valid training
- Experience in a seniors' residence is an asset.
- French oral and functional writing
- Functional oral English
- Valid PDSB and RCR certificates
- Be dedicated to the development of seniors in your community
- Team spirit and collaboration
Work for the Pavilions LaSalle:
- Gain experience working with a diverse and multicultural clientele;
- Take advantage of many trainings and learning opportunities;
- Be part of a team that aims for the highest quality of service;
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $19.25 /hour
- CPR (Required)
- Work permit (Preferred)
- PDSB (Required)