Vanrx Pharmasystems is at the forefront of introducing groundbreaking robotics and automation into the pharmaceutical sector. The role of Engineering Change Coordinator is an exciting and diverse opportunity to help drive our successful company’s rapid growth and be a contributing and instrumental member of an experienced Operations team.
Our award winning company is seeking an Engineering Change Coordinator. We seek an Engineering Change Planner with specialized ability to handle the coordination and implementation of Engineering Change Orders (ECO’s). This position requires day to day management of the ECO process involving analytical and technical skills to ensure that all ECO data is properly filled out for smooth implementation.
Exceptional communication skills, attention to detail and prioritization of ECO’s based on company goals and criticality of the project are key requirements of the role. The Engineering Change Planner will be in close interaction internally with Quality, Product Management, Engineering and Operations Team.
Vanrx Pharmasystems is a pioneering company making the most technologically advanced sterile filling solutions for the pharmaceutical industry. Vanrx aseptic filling machines use robotics, gloveless isolator and machine vision technologies to automate the packaging of injectable drugs into vials, syringes or cartridges.
Vanrx was #1 on the 2018 Deloitte Fast 50 list of the fastest growing technology companies in Canada. The company’s continued growth makes this an exciting time to join our remarkable team.
Managing implementation of ECO’s into manufacturing and field service as required including:
- ïGathering appropriate information based on the type of change being investigated.
- ïActing as main point of contact for ECO implementation.
- ïAssociating related ECO’s to systems in WIP and future system builds.
- ïWorking with field service to ensure any required retrofits are planned and scheduled.
- ïProviding status updates for relevant ECO’s that are affecting current builds and other relevant schedules that have sensitive timelines.
- ïProviding data to assess impact analysis on specific parts that have open inventory, purchase orders, sales orders and work orders.
- ïReviewing ECO data pertaining to the implementation and ensuring that all information is accurate.
- ïWork with engineering to resolve any challenges and/or issues related to an implementation of an ECO.
- ïIdentifying criticality of ECOs with regards to current builds and the timeliness of implementation.
- ïWork with manufacturing and planning to ensure that all ECO’s are implemented in a timely manner.
- ïValidate necessary change documentation to endure it is accurate and feasible.
- ïAssign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management depending on the ECO disposition.
- ïManage and follow up on ERP transactions for ECR creation and implementation with all the necessary information.
- ïSchedule change implementation.
- ïAnalyze CADlink data from PDM; and push to ERP to ensure discrepancies are addressed.
- ïEnsure re-work instructions and transactions are implemented according to the ECO.
- ïSet-up and coordinate the roll-out of new IPN’s and assign action items to designated stakeholders.
Required Skills and Experience
- ïMinimum 3 years in Project Management or Operations Management experience
- ïExperience with ECO implementation in a high-tech manufacturing environment.
- ïProven track record in working with different functional groups to drive the implementation of ECO’s.
- ïHigh-level attention to detail and organizational skills is required.
- ïExcellent communication and consultative skills; able to build strong relationships with stakeholders, team members and service providers.
What do we offer you?
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive health, dental and life insurance benefits including MSP coverage
- Three weeks paid vacation from your start date
- Flexible work space with every employee having an Apple laptop, you are able to schedule video meetings and attend conferences via video link from remote locations
- We focus on professional development and personal growth; we have a range of internal and external training opportunities available
- Innovative and collaborative work environment with a thriving culture
We are always looking for extraordinary and talented individuals to bring new vision, inventive methods and the confidence to progress at Vanrx Pharmasystems. It's an exciting time to be a part of our growing team, we are constantly thriving by giving our employees the freedom to contribute to making the world a better place.
Please submit a tailored and personal cover letter along with your CV to Vanrx Pharmasystems to be considered for this extraordinary opportunity.
Please visit our careers page for more information https://vanrx.com/careers/
- Extended health care
- Dental care
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home opportunities
- On-site parking
- Bonus scheme
- Vacation & paid time off
- Casual dress
- Company events & social hours
- Employee assistance programs
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- engineering: 3 years (Required)
- project management: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)