Reason for Post :
Position Status :
Work Shifts :
CIUSSS de l'Ouest-de-l’Île-de-Montréal
Job Territory :
Professional Services Directorate
Service :Reference number :
Number of days :Length of Assignment :Work Schedule :Salary :Number of positions available :
Job Category :
Nursing (SNP, Nurse Clinician, Nurse, CPNP, Extern, etc.)
Posting Start Date :
Posting End Date :
Rigorous prevention measures are deployed within the clinic to protect staff, users and the population.
- Takes responsibility for a variety of nursing services according to the bio-psycho-social needs of the patients or groups of people under her/his care;
- Assesses the health status of patients, determines and ensures the implementation of nursing treatment and care plans;
- Provides nursing and medical care and treatments with a view to maintaining or restoring health and preventing disease.
- Plans, delivers and assesses teaching for patients, their relatives or close friends and groups of people;
- Participates in research aimed at promoting health and preventing disease.
- DEC in nursing
- OIIQ license to practice
We thank all applicants. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
The West Island of Montreal IHSSUC has a program for the access to equal employment and invites natives, visible minorities, women, and persons with disabilities to apply for positions. Persons with disabilities can share their special needs in relation to the selection process for the position requested to facilitate the study of their application.
If you are applying for a mobile device (smartphone, tablet), you will receive an acknowledgment email asking you to go update your CV for your application to be considered.