SCOPE OF POSITION
This role is responsible for managing the C4C Customer Service deployment to the plants, implementing the C4C Sales and also developing, delivering high-quality technical/functional solutions to our diverse users according to their unique needs and integrate SAP S/4HANA / ECC to C4C.
- Responsible for gathering business requirements and the subsequent design and development of strategic solutions that support our SAP C4C platform.
- Implementation and support of the SAP Cloud solution to enhance the clients’ business functionality and overall performance, while maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction. This includes C4C- Service C4C- Integration and C4C- Sales.
- Responsible for managing and implementing robust processes aligned to business objectives and deliver continuous improvement.
- Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions; identify, interpret, validate and document customer requirements
- Facilitate workshops to collect business requirements
- Map client business requirements, processes and objectives; develops necessary product modifications to satisfy clients' needs.
- Design, customize, configure and testing of C4C
- Identify gaps, issues and work around solutions.
- Act as liaison with client for troubleshooting: investigate, analyze, and solve software problems.
- Handle changes or emergency transports as needed for high priority issues; · Document functional designs, test cases and results.
- Proactively identify and propose business process and/or system enhancements
- Build strong relationships with key business partners and collaborate effectively to resolve issues around the business processes.
- Provide coaching and mentoring to other team members.
- Provide ad-hoc training and user support as required
- Work self-directed and independently; may act as subject matter mentor to more junior members
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a full cycle implementation as well as in support projects.
- At least 2 full cycle software implementations integrating C4C and ERP applications.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience of extensive C4C Service, Integration and Sales business process knowledge in areas such as Mobile Integration, Service Management and Sales Including integration areas with Sales and Distribution, Materials Management, Production Planning in SAP ECC etc...
- Experience in Integration between C4C and CRM On Premise / SAP ERP either using HCI or PI
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple deliverable 's and projects at the same time
- Ability to understand business processes from a customer perspective · Ability to work in a team environment, effectively interacting with others
- Must be results oriented, and demonstrate a can-do attitude – adaptability, flexibility and resourcefulness
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM?
Impact, Growth, and Diversity
By joining our team, you will have the chance to be part of a vibrant and growing company. As a company that has grown and continues to grow by acquisition, we offer an exciting work atmosphere and opportunities to make a real impact. Our vision to be a Great Chemical Company is supported through our EPIC values (Excellence in Operations, People First, Integrity and Customers) and our commitment to the Health and Safety of our employees, and the communities we work in through Responsible Care®.
Our friendly work environment fosters positive interaction between employees within and throughout our 70+ locations. We expect all employees to treat each other with dignity and respect. Safety is at the core of our culture and something that we never compromise on.
At Chemtrade, we take pride in rewarding our employees for their commitment, performance and hard work by offering a variety of programs and services. We offer a comprehensive and very competitive health and wellness program, including medical, dental, and a fitness activity subsidy. Our unique culture enables employees to thrive in a supportive and engaging workplace. We offer an exciting rewards program CHEErs! For employee recognition, referrals and milestones. In addition we offer learning and development opportunities through our Chemtrade University.
CHEMTRADE is a publically traded (TSX: CHE.UN) chemical manufacturing and handling company serving customers for more than half a century. With over 1.6B in Sales, we pride ourselves on our 4 core strategies of Strategic Growth, Operational Excellence, Financial Prudence and our Diverse Business Model, all while maintaining quality service and a commitment to Responsible Care®.
With Headquarters in Toronto, Canada, and operations across North America and Brazil, Chemtrade operates a diversified business providing industrial chemicals and services to our customers in three main business segments; Sulphur & Performance Chemicals, Water Solutions and Electrochemicals. Chemtrade is a reliable industry partners to the Oil & Gas, Pulp & Paper, Water Treatment, Food & Beverage and Pharmaceutical industries.
Our success in this global industry is the result of our drive to meet the needs of our customers and is deeply rooted in the talents of our employees and the communities where we operate.
Chemtrade is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Chemtrade is committed to fair and accessible employment practices and will, where possible, provide accommodations for persons with disabilities.
Job Type: Full-time
- Service Management and Sales: 3 years (Required)
- Mobile Integration: 3 years (Required)
- C4C Service, Integration and Sales business process: 3 years (Preferred)
- full cycle implementation as well as in support projects: 3 years (Required)
- SAP ERP either using HCI or PI: 3 years (Required)
- Integration between C4C and CRM On Premise: 3 years (Required)
- 2 full cycle software implementations integrating C4C: 3 years (Required)
- 2 full cycle software implementations integrating ERP: 3 years (Required)