Thinkr Marketing is one of Hamilton’s largest full-service marketing agencies. We have been around for a mere 20 years and we’re proud to call the Hammer, home. We work with Hamilton’s most iconic brands in the industrial, food and beverage, retail, and service industries.
Thinkr Digital, the digital division of Thinkr Marketing, is searching for a full-time Digital Marketing Specialist, focused on SEO and paid ads, to join an awesome team of highly skilled professionals at our new office in Ancaster, Ontario.
The successful candidate will work on local, national, and international digital campaigns (paid ads and SEO). This position requires strong organizational and communication skills, digital expertise, expert grasp of user search intent and trends, and acute attention to detail.
- Create and provide ongoing management of high-performing Paid Ad Campaigns
- Carry out SEO, from initial keyword research to ongoing optimizations; both on and off page. Technical SEO knowledge a major plus.
- Use analytics software to capture data (both paid and SEO) and review/interpret data into meaningful information and insights for the client, as well as for internal teams to make strategic decisions on campaigns.
- Use and configure Google Tag Manager to perform required analytics, conversion tracking, and other custom events on websites.
- Work from a campaign brief to deliver original, high-performing paid and organic campaigns, from conception through to completed projects.
- Prioritize and balance multiple priorities simultaneously and meet timelines with agility, accountability, and responsiveness.
- Keep management informed of progress; anticipate challenges; recommend solutions.
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools by conducting research and updating tools, watching tutorial videos, etc.
- Working side by side with the web development to ensure effective SEO from the onset of new web projects.
- Develop creative solutions for clients’ digital marketing problems.
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on SEO AND 3 years of hands-on Paid Ads experience (preferably in an agency setting).
- Expert knowledge of popular SEO tools & Google services (including analytics, tag manager, datastudio, etc.)
- Knowledgeable within Wordpress Environments (Shopify knowledge an asset, but not required).
- Website development experience & graphic design experience a plus.
Job Type: Contract
- SEO: 3 years (Required)
- Paid Ads: 3 years (Required)