- Diploma in Accounting or Finance and two (2) years of experience as an Accounts Payable
Administrator or equivalent role or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Demonstrated leadership experience.
- Enrolment in the CPA Professional Education Program (PEP) considered an asset.
- Previous experience using various computerized financial systems.
This position is affiliated with the Movement of United Professionals union (MoveUP/COPE).
- Please note this is a MoveUP MOU#85 Full-Time Temporary (FTT) Group 7A opportunity on the
team for approximately 18 months.
- The current headquarters for this position is based at CPP in Burnaby however in late summer
will be moving to our Edmonds headquarters location in Burnaby as well.
- As part of the selection process, applicants may be required to take a written test/assessment.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities Required:
- All the Skills, Knowledge and Abilities of the Accounts Payable Administrator job.
- Ability to provide work leadership over assigned staff.
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task to meet
- Intermediate/Advanced skills in Excel.
We're always looking for exceptional people to bring new ideas, fresh thinking and the motivation
to help shape the electricity system in B.C. It's an exciting time to be a part of our team as we
invest in our system and prepare to meet the challenges of tomorrow.
Our values guide our work. Want to join us?
We are safe.
We are here for our customers.
We are one team.
We include everyone.
We act with integrity and respect.
We are forward thinking.
BC Hydro is an equal opportunity employer.
We include everyone. We welcome applications from anyone, including members of visible
minorities, women, Indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities, persons of minority sexual
orientations and gender identities, and others with the skills and knowledge to productively
engage with diverse communities.