Job Purpose Summary:
Manage the economic information that is generated in the subsidiaries under their responsibility and provide them financial support
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Control and supervise financial status of the Subsidiary.
- Support subsidiaries in the elaboration of their budget.
- Analysis and follow up of all financial needs of the Subsidiary.
- Revision of accounting and administrative processes of the Subsidiary in order to improve their financial status.
- Comply with financial reports to Corporate.
- Analysis and follow up of intercompany balances.
- Review, challenge and analyze subsidiary monthly report (SMR) to calculate deviations from budget and suggest corrective measures.
- Develop consolidated monthly report of the perimeter/region for further consolidation at BU level.
- Clean, reconcile and monitor intercompany balances.
- Control loans to subsidiaries and warn of interest settlements.
- Analyze the cash flow needs analyze forecasts of the subsidiaries.
- Evaluate the investments in each the Subsidiary.
- Prepare reports to Finance and other specific reports required for the Subsidiary management.
- Support other departments in the exercise of their functions.
- Analyze and challenge monthly deviations from budget and previous years produced in the Subsidiary.
- This job definition contents the main duties and responsibilities but the employee could meet other tasks as may be assigned by his/her superior at the same level of competence and/or responsibility.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $0.00 per hour