KMT THE LEARNING GROUP is seeking a progressive clinical psychologist to work alongside a team consisting of psychotherapists, psychological associates, social workers and administrative members in a clinical setting. We foster a culture of ‘effective’ work, determination and perseverance from a place of inclusion and respect, as we endeavour to support the cognitive functioning and mental health concerns within the various communities we serve.
- Provide ongoing case management support for Psychological Associates
- Supervise diagnostic testing and interpretation of psychological assessments
- Work alongside team conducting psychological and mental health assessments
- Play an integral role on our multidisciplinary team.
- Provides teaching and learning opportunities/training for professional staff
- Abide by strict confidentiality policies/procedures for our eclectic/diverse population
- Adhere to all relevant professional codes of conduct
- Doctoral level degree (PhD) in the field of Psychology and currently registered in good standing with the College of Psychologists of Ontario
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in the field.
- Must be licensed to work in Canada.
- Must be able to work with Children (0-18 Years of age).
- Must be able to supervise and train psychotherapists and psychological associates.
Reference ID: KMT2020CP2
Job Type: Part-time