Complete the online application found at www.imprespharma.ca to be considered.
Virtual Medical Science Liaison
Montreal, QC or Toronto, ON
Why work for Impres Pharma:
- Our mission is sales force excellence. Impres Pharma is the leader in the training and
coaching of healthcare sales representatives in Canada.
- We create a sales team passionate about healthcare sales and driven by the chance to
earn an attractive bonus based on sales performance.
- We focus on retaining great talent. Impres Pharma’s multiple partnerships mean an
opportunity that is right for your background and your career goals.
- There will be opportunities for you to grow your career within Impres Pharma and/or
the partnering brand-named pharmaceutical company. Impres Pharma has been an
employer for many successful pharmaceutical sales and marketing professionals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish strong sales relationships with key opinion leaders to strategically implement
medical affairs and business priorities
- Provide scientific and medical support to the KOL’s and present approved research
findings to ensure the safe and effective use of our partner’s products
- Ensure all activities are compliant with medical governance guidelines, Rx&D, and
Health Canada requirements
- Independently manage your virtual territory to ensure efficient coverage of all high
- Administrative duties include; weekly and monthly reporting of territory activities
- Previous MSL experience is not required
- Bilingual in both English and French
- Experience with rheumatology or vasculitis is an asset
- Completed MSc or PhD, or experience in rheumatology nursing
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills are essential
- Excellent presentation skills and interpersonal skills
- Computer software literacy and access to Email/Internet & Microsoft Office
Visit www.imprespharma.ca and Apply Online today!
Thank you to those who apply. Based on previous experience, the exceptional response rate
demands that only those with the required experience will be contacted.
This position is only open to those legally entitled to work in Canada.
Are you a healthcare company looking to drive exceptional sales among your brands or
strengthen an existing sales force with added promotion? If so, please contact our
business development department by email to learn about the many ways that Impres
Pharma can elevate your sales to the next level.