The Machine Assembler is responsible for the disassembling of high tech, fully automated encapsulation machines, performing required setup/sanitizing and reassembling all machine parts and pump assemblies. Work must be performed according to the work instructions and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
· Carefully remove all parts & components of encapsulation machine
· Place parts in proper places to ensure ease of reassembly
· Performing routine sanitizing of various part of the production equipment
· Reassemble all machine parts, from large drums to small bolts
· Inspection of equipment pieces (dies, wedges, plunger, etc.) and assess if maintenance if required by maintenance department.
· Dispose garbage in appropriate receptacles
· Clean of production rooms and sanitation room
· Safely working with a variety of chemicals
· Notifying management of equipment that is not working properly.
· Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor or other lead operator
Qualifications and Requirements
· High school diploma or equivalent – A Mechanical diploma is a strong asset.
· Have good mechanical aptitude and willingness to learn
· Manufacturing experience in a GMP environment (an asset)
· Ability to work autonomously, responsibly and conscientiously
· Have the ability to comprehend basic verbal instructions, read product labels & safety warnings and perform work according to SOP
· Be reliable and dependable
· Have high level of job motivation and ability to work with minimal supervision
· Reach, stoop and bend at waist repetitively throughout entire shift.
· Lift and move up to 50 pounds of equipment pieces
· Push/pull wheeled cart weighing 80 to 100 pounds.
· Ability to walk and/or stand for entire shift (12 hours)
12 hour shift
7pm to 7 am Monday to Thursday- week 1
7pm to 7am Monday to Wednesday- week 2
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent