Material Logistics Agent-MON16945-2
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Plan material needs and communicate a procurement plan that meets the needs of the master schedule.
- Work in a change management environment with a strong focus on the customer.
- Manage the time gaps affecting the material entries by proposing solutions and interacting with the various groups involved in the changes such as Methods, Engineering, Program and Production.
- Maintain the metrics integrity.
- Determine the order points, maintain the product structure and manage stock levels.
- Maintain and produce performance indicators.
- Manage all unplanned activities, measure cost variance and all other tasks related to planning of material needs in order to meet production requirements.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a Bachelor degree in operations management or industrial management OR college diploma in the same fields, with two (2) or more years or experience.
- You have good priority management skills and multitasking.
- You have good knowledge of software such as Excel, Access and Lotus Notes.
- You have knowledge and experience with BaaN.
- You have APICS certification.
- You are bilingual (French and English written and spoken).
- You have 2-5 years of experience in a similar position.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
23.03.2020, 1:34:45 PM