Status: Permanent, full-time
- Invoice customers and recording remittances.
- Investigate customer deductions and filing claims when appropriate.
- Generate various month-end accounts receivable reports.
- General accounting tasks as required.
Skills & Qualifications
- 3+ years relevant work experience in Accounts Receivable.
- General Accounting knowledge.
- Bilingual (excellent written and verbal communication ability in English, average written and verbal communication ability in French).
- Experience with Microsoft ERP systems, an asset.
- Proficiency with MS Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Detail-oriented with a strong work ethic.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Accounts receivable: 3 years (Preferred)
- AEC / DEP or Skilled Trade Certificate (Preferred)