The Advisor I, Technical Support responds to basic and routine inquiries of a technical nature including hardware/software, or other designated client products. This position assists external users of the client's technical products or services by answering questions and solving problems involved in their use.
In this role you will:
What we offer:
· A positive culture committed to partnership and continuous improvement
· Competitive pay + incentives
· Advancement opportunities
· Awesome Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits @3 months
· Paid training program – you bring the customer service; we’ll teach you the rest
· High School Diploma or GED required
· 6 months Customer Service Experience
· Excellent communication skills
· Typing speed minimum 35 wpm
· Ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbally
· Ability to learn including strong problem solving skills
· Dependable with proficient attention to detail
· Skilled in multi-tasking; including the ability to be flexible and adapt to changes quickly
· Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently with minimal supervision
· Able to rotate shifts, as needed
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all fair employment practices laws. We are committed to providing a workplace free from unlawful discrimination and harassment and prohibit the same against employees, applicants or other covered persons by co-workers, supervisors, managers, or third parties based on a person's race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, age, veteran status, disability unrelated to job requirements, ethnicity, genetic information, military service, union membership, political affiliation, marital status and pregnancy or other protected status.
Concentrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 per hour