Join our team! Faitron Communications is seeking a receptionist to provide a friendly and helpful first impression. This is a part-time position that may transition into full-time work. Right now, we operate Tuesday to Friday from 8 am - 5 pm.
Typical Job Duties
- Welcome clients and provide a positive first impression
- Answer phones, direct calls, and take accurate messages
- Answer inquiries and book appointments as needed
- Create accurate client invoices in a timely manner
- Build and maintain a high level of product knowledge
- Monitor product inventory and place orders as needed
- Program two-way radios as requested by customers
You'll Be A Good Fit If You...
- Have an excellent customer service mindset
- Are organized and detail oriented
- Have some experience with office bookkeeping
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Can work honestly and independently
About Faitron Communications
For more than 30 years, we have served the Vanderhoof, BC area. We provide logging companies, mining companies, and other businesses with two-way radios, satellite phones, cellular boosters, and related products and services.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $16.00-$18.00 per hour
- receptionist: 2 years (Preferred)
- Vanderhoof, BC (Required)
- Sorting and sending mail
- Answering and routing phone calls
- Greeting visitors