At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
Are you a great team player with leadership skills who is agile at dealing with ambiguous situations? Are you results-oriented and recognized for multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment?
As a Compensation Advisor you will play an important role in supporting and giving advice to the business as well as participate in projects impacting more than 43 countries.
In your role, you will:
- Recommend total compensation strategies to attract and retain the best talent;
- Oversee market trends and look out for best practices
- Play a key role in various projects and act as an agent of change when implementing improvement initiatives
- Support the growth and opening of new sites in our Service Centers in USA and around the world
- Develop a total rewards communication strategy and deploy training to our 18,000 employees
- Act as a specialist and prepare periodic studies and issue recommendations (salary increases, incentive compensation plans, sales commissions plans, job evaluations, etc.),
- Participate in the development and the establishment of policies and practices of compensation programs and ensure a good governance;
- Work in collaboration with the team to support and deliver the compensation annual processes;
- Maintain compensation and benefits up to date with the geographic market and industries
As our ideal candidate,
- You have bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or the equivalent
- You have five to eight (5-8) years of experience, and / or more within the Compensation Sector
- You have experience with international compensation such as USA, Europe, Asia
- You have experience with annual compensation process implementation
- You have the ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- You have superior analytical skills
- You have the ability to synthesize ideas and present them in a clear manner
- You have strong listening skills
- You have strong planning/project management skills and a rigorous work ethic
- You have excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- You have strong communication skills (French and English, oral and written)
…we want you as part of our team!
Here are just a few reasons to come onboard:
Competitive compensation with an annual short-term incentive plan.
- Continuous training to pursue your ambition.
- Access to flexible health and wellness benefits.
- Tele Health Program for Bombardier employees and their eligible dependents.
- Competitive pension plan.
- Employee and Family Assistance Program (EAP).
- Safe work environment.
- Share purchase plan.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
06.08.2020, 4:58:28 PM