6P Marketing is seeking an Executive Assistant to support senior management to join our Administrative Team.
If this is you, read on....
To provide administrative support, ensuring the office of the CEO and Managers operates in an effective and well organized manner, bu providing a range of executive and support services. To manage highly confidential and sensitive information, as well as follow up on key matters.
- Providing professional administrative support for the President and Managers.
- Taking minutes for select meetings and internal meetings and distribute accordingly.
- Assisting the CEO and Managers with their day to day tasks; which may include email management.
- Monitoring upcoming deadlines and bring items forward for follow up in a timely manner, follow-up on status and completion of key action items.
- General administrative duties including printing, scanning, copying, typing, filing, etc.
- Establishing and maintaining organized and confidential electronic and paper-based filing systems to ensure that documents are readily available.
- Completing projects and assignments by establishing objectives, determining priorities, managing time, gaining cooperation of others, monitoring progress, problem-solving and adjusting plans.
- Prior experience as an Executive or Administrative Assistant.
- Post-secondary education (ideally focused in business or administrative discipline).
- Strong communication and listening skills.
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Office, Excel and Outlook.
- A pro-active administrative professional who is action oriented.
- A collaborative, service-oriented, logical thinker with a strong ability to manage priorities.
- Understand and appreciate the nature of confidential and sensitive information.
- Experience working in a fast paced and buy work environment.
- Experience recording and preparing meeting minutes.
About 6P Marketing:
6P Marketing is a fast growing, full-service agency that develops, implements and maintains cost-effective, results-oriented marketing solutions for a wide variety of clients who are motivated and dedicated to growing their businesses.
Benefits of working at 6P:
- Collaborative environment
- Health benefits
- Fantastic culture and people
- Healthy work/life balance
If you are looking for a collaborative, transparent, team oriented environment where integrity and work life balance are valued, send us your stuff.
Salary: Commensurate with experience.
Application Deadline: Open
Attention: Lisa Paillé, 6P Marketing
If you think this position may have potential for you – please send your resume and cover letter to us in your cover letter, please (briefly) outline the following 3 items
- Relevant work experience
- Based on the qualifications …..Why you are you a good match for this role
- Your (ballpark) remuneration needs
* If you do not provide a cover letter - your resume will not be read
We would like to thank all applicants in advance for their interest in us.
We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and believe strongly in diversity.
Job Type: Full-time
- Microsoft Office: 3 years (Required)
- executive support: 1 year (Required)