Finance/Human Resources Manager
Noreast Electronics is a manufacturer of Custom Magnetics and Power Conversion Products for the transportation, medical, energy and military industries. Founded in 1978 we have built our business through a commitment to quality products, delivered with excellence.
Our strength is based on the knowledge, enthusiasm and experience of our dedicated employees and we are looking to expand our team through the addition of an individual with finance, accounting and human resources experience.
The successful candidate should be a strong team player with a positive mindset, capable of demonstrating excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to work effectively with others as well as independently.
- Management of all finance/accounting related responsibilities for a mid-sized manufacturing organization including, payroll, government remittances, monthly financial reporting, yearend reporting and Revenue Canada audit support.
- Planning and administration of the employee benefit plan including the recommendation of optimal benefit plan elements, employee interaction to resolve claim submissions.
- Management of all governmental and accounting firm interactions to support the business and its personnel.
- Coordination of all employee EI related documentation and support.
- Management of a small production workforce (3 people) including daily priority setting and day to day operational decisions.
- Some direct customer interface pertaining to orders and billing.
-Education: Business administration degree or diploma
-Experience: At least 2 years of relevant experience in accounting field
-Knowledge: Working knowledge of HR practices and Canadian legislation associated with HR is preferred.
-Knowledge: Basic knowledge of employee benefit plans and practices is preferred.
-Knowledge: Strong working knowledge of Microsoft office suite of tools.
-Knowledge: General knowledge of working in a manufacturing environment is preferred.
-Strong team player, with the ability to work independently within a multidisciplinary manufacturing environment
-Possesses excellent oral and written communication skills
-Bilingualism required (English and French)
- Provide 2-3 work related references
Reference ID: 2020-3
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year