International Private Bank Digital Wealth Management is seeking a Product Manager to build a new digital notification engine to drive effective client engagement. In addition, s/he will also oversee some of the digital self-service initiatives to drive client experience and operational efficiency. The candidate will work with a global team strategizing and implementing the solution across EMEA, ASIA and LATAM.
The product will be used by international private bank clients and hence understanding the needs of our clients is an instrumental aspect of the role. Other major aspects of the role will be to identify and understand the needs of our other stakeholders, generate product requirements, and execute through partnership with global & multi-functional teams - design, technology, project execution, client advisor, marketing, client service specialist, legal, risk.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate extensive knowledge of digital product management. In addition, Candidate is expected to have exemplary ownership, outstanding problem-solving skills, a strong partnership mindset, and underlying passion for digital
- International Private Bank Digital notification, client service & engagement product manager
- Design product strategy and roadmap; communicate it with wider organization
- Define MVP, product phases and drive to market, leading through a customer centric approach and innovation
- Provide clear vision and scope documentation, use cases, workflows, wire-frames, product requirements, and other materials as needed to facilitate UX design and development
- Partner closely with global stakeholders to execute roadmap and drive product initiatives, while meeting critical deadlines and budget constraints
- Manage and prioritize feature backlog, with a mind towards benefits and tradeoffs
- Integrate customer feedback, data analytics, product metrics, user experience research, market analysis, and company goals to drive prioritization of product initiatives
- Set and manage expectations through effective written and oral communication
- Drive planning, execution and go to market strategies for new releases
- Build and present end-to-end executive product updates inclusive of production metrics, new feature delivery planning and financial forecasting
- Support private bank digital strategy
- Must have demonstrated exemplary ownership and hold yourself to high standard
- Must be a strong problem solver and effective communicator with a partnership mindset and underlying passion for digital
- Previous product management or related experience required, with proven track record of delivery
- Ability to define and execute product roadmap and business models
- Ability to prioritize projects and efforts considering many variables including business and client needs, competitive and industry trends, resource and funding availability, and internal trade-offs
- Ability to partner with cross-functional teams at all levels for effective execution in an agile manner
- Ability to manage tight delivery timelines and execute under pressure
- Strong commitment to professional responsibilities, a degree of self-motivation suitable for a "start-up" team, and superior work ethic with adaptability to push beyond standard hours during busy periods to meet tight deadlines
- Advanced degree & technical background preferredJ.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.