Do people call you a people person? Or maybe you're that person who can always solve a problem in the midst of what feels like a tornado of issues. Are you a natural at talking and smoothing things over with people when things go wrong? Have you been in the operations field, or have ever thought of it?
WHO WE ARE
We promise you haven't worked with anyone like us before. We are a Toronto based company started in 2013 specializing in e-commerce & digital marketing. Although our Toronto headquarters only has a team that is 30 strong, we have approximately 70+ remote staff in Manila - the birthplace of our founders - Nicasio and Jerome. Our team comprises of A-players with specialized skills not limited to but including web developers, copywriters, graphic designers, logistics managers, account managers, customer service, SEO experts, video editors, digital marketers, marketplace specialists, ads specialists, etc.
Our company isn’t just about profits, it’s built around the community. That doesn’t just mean that we offer unlimited vacation time, fitness stipends, truly flexible hours, profit sharing and career development resources. We also want you to enjoy doing what you do best, and we give you the autonomy and support to do it in a way that works for everyone—our customers/clients, the company and you.
Our 4Gs - Grit, Growth, Greatness, and Gratitude - our company values are what drives all of us here to keep growing and learning. We live these 4 core values not just at work, but in our personal lives as well.
What we offer:
- Flexible work hours (never have the feeling of being "late" again!)
- Flexible health benefits and injury insurance coverage after 3 month probation
- Unlimited vacation and sick days
- Work from home once a week
- Free parking
- Fun, friendly and collaborative work environment
- No dress code!
We are looking for an Account Coordinator who will be assigned to do the following tasks:
Here are the SKILLS we are looking for:
- Report to our Operations Director in regards to all aspects of the job
- Be the point of contact to all of our clients (e.g. solve any issues they have, answer emails promptly if they have any concerns with their amazon account etc.)
- Coordinating with our Amazon Marketplace Specialist who does daily, weekly, and monthly checks on our Amazon Seller Central accounts for any policy violations or account health warnings
- Working with content creators and ensuring they stay on top of their tasks
- Think creatively and outside the box for new ideas and marketing campaigns
Top-notch Communication Skills (Verbal and Written) with High EQ - Your role is a never-ending process of communication with our graphic designers, writers and clients via slack (modern version of skype), email and phone calls. You should be an effective and excellent communicator.
Must be comfortable on camera - Do you enjoy being on camera? You will have to take part in Instagram and Youtube videos. If you are shy and don't like to be in front of a camera, this position is NOT for you.
Highly Organized with Great Attention to Detail - If you are naturally unorganized and messy in your own personal life or you naturally lose things or miss deadlines or forget events, then this position is not for you. This position would require you to keep tabs not just of multiple tasks and responsibilities but also other people. If you are not organized and adept at using technological tools or lists, the scope and responsibility of this position would overwhelm you.
Thrives on Tough Challenges, High-Pressure Environments and Unexpected Obstacles - Clients sometimes get upset and unreasonable. Do you get stressed easily or do you have great control of your emotions and can operate with calm in the midst of a storm? In our 6+ years of doing business, one of the greatest differentiator between A-players and the rest is their attitude towards problems/challenges/setbacks. The best businesses solve the hardest problems. Do you welcome and get excited with hard challenges or would you rather be coasting in calm waters?
Diligent & Efficient- Do you get things done even when you lack the motivation or when you feel bored? Do you have the discipline to power through boredom and routine work? Let’s face it - work gets boring sometimes. Can we count on you to be a solid team member that can get things done diligently and efficiently no matter what?
Here are the EXPERIENCE we are looking for:
Here are some BONUSES that would be great!:
- 1-2 years of Administrative assistant experience OR
- 1-2 years of experience of working in a collaborative office team
- Experience and knowledge on e-commerce and/or digital marketing is a plus
- Experience in handling client accounts in any setting
Ultimately, we are looking for someone with a burning passion to learn and grow in this industry. We are willing to train and mentor you!
If you are convinced that you would be a great fit for this position, please apply today!