- Assisting in the coordination of both outdoor and indoor events.
- Manage and grow the customer database.
- Ability to design events independently, make events proposal.
- Coordinate pre-event details with staff and clients, arrange event sites.
- Ability to make an up-to-date plan, and make an alternative plan if required.
- Collaborating with other departments and make promotional materials.
- Minimum college diploma.
- Experience in Marketing, Business, or related field is preferred.
- Problem-solving skills, able to act according to circumstances.
- Ability to work both on the team and independently, follow the instruction.
- Fluent in English and Chinese.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in CCUE, only those selected for an interview will be contacted
Please email your recent updated resume to us, we will contact you soon.
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)